11.15.2005

Ha!

I applied for three different positions this afternoon with The Hershey Company. Well, Hershey has this quaint little software program that, once you have an account created, asks you questions specific to the job in question. So if you are applying for an accounting position, they'll want to know if you have your CPA experience and they may want to know if you've done any public accounting and if so, for how long. Questions like that.

I applied for one full-time position and two part-time positions and this is the response I got on all three:
Thank you for applying for this job.
We are sorry, but you have not met the minimum requirements for this job. You are locked out 0 days for above job code. If you would like to search for another job, please click HERE.
So I think I may apply again, but change some of my answers. Stay tuned. More updates as they become available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home