12.15.2005

I love meetings

In my office, we had a little meeting today. The CAO of our parent company was in town from Tempe, AZ. He did a little presentation and did a little Q&A. I was struck by how many people were concerned about losing their jobs. And as I was sitting there, I began to think about why I wasn't concerned. It is my job after all. I noticed that the people asking the questions were a little older than I was. And I got to thinking that they probably had a mortgage or kids to worry about and they needed the money pretty badly.

But then I thought, I need the money too. I have obligations to meet. So why don't I feel concerned? I know it's because I have a peace. That whatever happens, God will provide. I don't know how, but he will. And that's a good feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home