12.21.2005

My expertise

As I was musing about what I could prattle on about today, I thought I would talk about something that I'm an expert in. What's that you say, I'm an expert in something? Certainly. I am an expert in the sinful life.

As dreadful as that sounds, I'm really quite accomplished. Wanna know my secrets? In a nutshell, it's all about me. I do what I want to do, when I want, with whomever I want. Lying is pretty easy. You just say something that's not true. If possible, slant it so that it makes you look good. That always helps. Cheating is easy too. If I have to use a little "elbow grease" to make things happen for me, I can. Slander just kinda rolls off my tongue. Did you hear what she was doing the other day? Lusting is as easy as turning on the television and letting my mind wander. And jealousy? Whoo boy. Of course I want what everyone else has. I want a wife and a good-paying job. I want to be popular. The guy people want at their parties.

I am so good at sinning, it's not even funny. And it's not. I am in a constant struggle with my sin nature. We all are. Because we're sinners, it is so easy for us to slip back into those old familiar sinning shoes. Every day requires prayer and vigilence so that I don't slip. And I do still slip. But I also find that the more I fix my eyes on Jesus and the less I focus on the things of this world, my urge to sin decreases. Coincidence?

1 Comments:

On 21.3.10, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]stevorama.blogspot.com is filled with quality info. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Are you really serious about your weight?. Recent Research presents that closely 80% of all United States adults are either chubby or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these individuals, you're not alone. Its true that we all can't be like Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Megan Fox, and have sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? Quick weight loss can be achived with little effort. You need to improve some of you daily habbits to achive weight loss in short span of time.

About me: I am writer of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home