2.17.2006

Driving

I was driving on the Turnpike yesterday, and I found myself thinking bad thoughts about the drivers speeding past me. It was a construction zone. And the speed limit was 55. And I was going 60.

I was breaking the law, but I was getting miffed at other people breaking the law along with me. They were just going faster. And I thought to myself, what gives me the right to get upset with these people when I'm just as bad as they are? We're all speeders, but somehow I thought I was better because I was only five mph over the speed limit. But I'm not better. And now I'm working to not think bad thoughts about people who pass me, while I'm breaking the speed limit.

In other news, I'm still working on the project. Hope to have most of it done by early next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home