6.20.2006

File under M for miscellaneous

If anyone gets the chance to see Over The Hedge, you should do it. I saw it Friday night and I thought it was a good movie. The voice talent was A+ (Eugene Levy plays a porcupine father of three, William Shatner is an opossum). The animation was a little lacking, but nevertheless, it was funny and entertaining. I'm not writing a review because I should have written something down on Saturday and I didn't.

Spent Sunday in Pittsburgh, cheering on the Twins (from Minnesota) who happened to be playing the Pittsburgh Pirates. Ocean and I went out for the game and it was a good time. I've taken some pictures and hope to have them up maybe tonight or tomorrow.

I found this really neat site called LifeHacker. It lists all sorts of computer-cool stuff. Widgets, add-ons, and other fun stuff. And today, they just reviewed my current favorite browser, Opera.

Today is also, I believe, the first day of summer. You'll forgive me if I don't show any excitment. We'll talk again once fall rolls around..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home