6.28.2006

Planet Fitness wants you.

This post is specifically directed towards people in Cumberland, Dauphin, and Northern York counties, who don't currently belong to a gym/fitness center.

Perhaps you went to school with me back in the day. We used to make trips to the Giant on Gettysburg Pike. It was an older store, with orange and white tiles on the floor. But it was open 24-7, and when we needed Ramen, they were there for us. Well, they're not there anymore. Half of the store is now a furniture store, and starting in October, the other half will be home to Planet Fitness. And you should consider joining.

And here's why. After your initiation fee, it's only $10 a month. You heard right. Ten bucks a month. No contracts. They plan to offer treadmills, elliptical machines, bikes, and free weights. They will offer classes on a weekly basis and tanning will be available for an extra $5 a month.

I am planning on signing up and I thought it would be great if I could get some other folks to sign up as well. Workin' out ain't so bad when you're doing it with somebody else! I have worked out in the past at Messiah, but Messiah doesn't have enough equipment to keep up with the growing student body. So I've had to adjust my workout times which isn't always the most convenient thing for me. So I thought I would try something else. And I can afford $10 a month.

So think about it. And let me know if you're interested, cuz I have a deal for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home