7.31.2006

I'm always on the lookout


Over the weekend, I had the opportunity to visit Potbelly Sandwich Works. I liked this place. It had a very rustic feel to it, with lots of wood (flooring and tables) along with the requisite stove. And the food was good. I had a meatball sub on wheat which I found rather tasty. Much better than a Subway sub. I also got crazy and tried some Cricket Cola. I probably shouldn't have. They mix in green tea with their cola for a very different taste. But I know for next time. For desert, I decided to clean up with an oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. It was outstanding. I had noticed on their website that they offered the cookie and that's one of the things that drew me to their eatery. And I was not disappointed. If you have the opportunity to eat at one of these stores, I would recommend it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home