7.17.2006

One of those days

Have you ever had "one of those days?" Yesterday, I did. And it was awesome. I got to do two things that I really enjoyed.

1. I got to go flying. It's been a while since I've flown (probably four or five months). I don't know if people understand how much I like flying. I don't know that I can really relate how much I can like it. Leaving the ground and rising through the clouds. Watching towns, lakes, and fields roll by. And the clouds. I love clouds. Like these clouds here:

I thanked God that he made clouds.

2. I got to go hear some live music. I really like to hear live music. And obviously, if it's free it makes it that much better. I got to hear the Herm Miller Orchestra. The audience was mostly blue-hairs, but the band was pretty good and you could tell that they loved playing music.

These two factors, combined with being able to sleep in, led to "one of those days." And I can't wait to have another one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home