7.07.2006

Ocean Waves and Coffee

I am dedicating my post today to a most worthy cause. My fellow blogger, Ocean Waves, has a tremendous opportunity in front of him. He has been accepted as a resident assistant at the Black Forest Academy in Kandern, Germany. However, because this academy is for missionary kids, this position is a missions position. As such, he is responsible for raising the appropriate level of sponsorship for his two-year commitment.

And I'm writing here to request that you prayerfully consider supporting him in this ministry opportunity. Whether you can support him on a monthly basis, with a one-time gift, or with prayer, it doesn't matter. He's just looking for your support.

To read more about his efforts, check out the blog he created to chronicle this new adventure. And I'm sure he would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home