11.13.2006

Make the bad men stop.

The men I'm referring to above are my beloved Redskins. They scored 3 points. They are playing bad. So bad that it is seriously hard to watch them. Why do I want to watch a team go three and out? Or drop catchable balls? Or give up big pass plays?

I think of my friends who are Bills fans and the rough years that they've endured. And I wonder how they did it. Did they put bags over their heads? Did they just not watch?

As a Redskins fan since birth, my loyalties will always lie with the burgundy and gold. But following them this year has been painful. Moreso because Joe Gibbs is at the helm and I really hold him in high-regard. Oh, and he took us to a few Super Bowls. And I know we have a lot of individual talent on the team, but all that talent doesn't appear to be meshing well.

And that is all I have to say about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home