1.03.2007

Beth Moore on humility

Beth Moore spoke on Tuesday at the Passion Conference in Atlanta. And she spoke on humility. She made four points about humility that I thought were worth sharing.

1. Humility is an unnatural quality that requires our pursuit.
2. Humility is voluntary decrease inviting kingdom increase.
3. Humility is a powerful shield against unnecesary peril.
4. Humility is the ultimate invitation for God to fight for you.
I would love to get into her talk further, but I wouldn't do it justice. So I encourage you to go over to the website and watch or listen to Session 2.

And while you're there, check out the other sessions too!

1 Comments:

On 6.1.07, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

I was blown away by what God shared through Beth. The entire time in Atlanta was just incredible. Thanks for following the sessions online.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home