12.26.2006

2007 Goals

Okay. So here we are just a few short days from the beginning of a new year. Last week, I did a recap of my '06 goals. Here are the goals I'm hoping to accomplish in the upcoming year.
1. Be more involved in my local church - this mostly centers around the plans my church has to start a "spiritual gifts recognition" program where we help folks discover what their spiritual gifts are. I'm really hoping to get involved with that.
2. Visit a National Park (that's not on the east coast) - My friend the accountant has shared with me his exploits of various NP's out west. And it makes me want to go. To see where I'm hoping to go, check out this old entry.
3. Continue to learn new cooking skills - this past year has been my most adventurous year of cooking to date, and I've only just begun. This year I hope to become more acquainted with baking and I would actually like to create my own biscuit recipe.
4. Increase financial giving - and not just at church. I want to be able to give to people in need and bless people financially when I can.
So that's what I'm hoping to accomplish in '07. That's not all I want to accomplish, but it's just what I've written down.

So what kind of goals do you have for '07? And I'm not looking for "resolutions." I'm looking for goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home