6.14.2007

It was a beautiful day today...

For those of us in the Harrisburg area anyway. Mostly sunny, high of 65 degrees. And it's the middle of June!!! Thank you God! (Could we have some more?)

Last week, I talked about a photo that I wanted to take in Carlisle, PA. Well, I got a photo, but it didn't turn out quite as well as I would have hoped. Hopefully at least some of my readers will be able to figure out why I took it.



That would be First Lutheran Church. I have to give a big thank you to the Carlisle Police Department. I had forgotten to put money in the meter when I saw a meter maid about a block up from where I had parked. I asked her where she was headed and it turned out she was heading back towards my car. And I hadn't even taken but one photo of the church. So I told her that I would have to beat her back to my car. She asked if I was done taking pictures. When I said no, she told me that she would head straight up East Street before coming back to High. I thanked her profusely and we each went our separate ways. And I was out of there before made it back onto High.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home