6.03.2007

Hodge-podge

First, proof that Mr. Beckham has guaranteed himself at least two more matches with the English National Team.



Second, I wanted to link to this article about something cool they're going to be doing in Pittsburgh. Be sure to check out the photos. That's some incredible art.

While driving through Carlisle today, I decided to come back and take what I think will be a killer photo. I'll post it when I do. For those of you familiar with Carlisle, make a list of what you think it might be. Here's your hint: It's on High Street.

Stay tuned for some potentially deep thoughts later this week......

1 Comments:

On 4.6.07, Blogger matt declared...

Way to give Beckham the credit and not to the fantastic finish by who? That's right. Mr. John Terry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home