7.05.2007

Exit, stage left!

So I've been thinking. (That seems to be my most popular opening line, but I can't help it.  I'm a thinker)  What's a fun thing that I can try my hand at?  It's nothing that I've hinted about recently, but I did post something about it maybe a year or two ago.  Can anybody remember what it was?  It was around Christmas-time...
 
Before you go digging through the archives, allow me to save you the trouble.  I am seriously considering audtioning for a play at the Hershey Area Playhouse.   The name of the production is "The Homecoming" and apparently, it's the prequel to "The Waltons."  I used to do a lot of plays in my grammar school days and I enjoyed it.  So I'll keep you posted.  Auditions aren't until September so I have a lot of time to get distracted with other dalliances.  But it could be fun....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home