7.22.2007

Not on the schedule

NewsFlash!!  Sometimes things don't go as planned.

Such was my weekend.  I had high hopes and big plans.  Those who knew of my plans knew of their largeness.  But God had other ideas.  I was to stay local this weekend.  And ya know what?  It worked out well. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to see that volcano, but that was something I wanted to do.  But it wasn't going to be this weekend.

I have to admit that I really didn't put much prayer into my plans until the very end.  Perhaps if I had put some more prayer into it, I might have been able to save myself five hours in Concourse B at Harrisburg International.  This is a good segue into something else I want to discuss, but I think I'll save that until tomorrow.

Despite the change of plans, I found this weekend to be very enjoyable.  I don't know why I ended up staying around local and I may never know.  Maybe it was so I could interact with my waitress at Texas Roadhouse.  Maybe it was the conversation that I had with my hiking partner on Saturday.  Maybe it was so I was able to eat lunch and hang out with my small group peeps (hello peeps!).  And maybe it was none of these things.  Regardless, I'm cool with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home