7.11.2007

Why I Blog - Reason #4

I sometimes have thoughts or experiences that I want to tell somebody about.  But when I get home, there's nobody there to share them with.  On average, I see my roommate maybe three or four times a week.  I don't see any of you on a daily basis.  So if there's something that I want to share or pass along, this is the best way that I know to do it.  Here's a perfect "for instance."

On the way home from church tonight (about 2115) I saw the most beautiful sky I have seen in a long time.  It had just rained so there were dark clouds all around.  But right near the edge of the horizon, there were no clouds.  Just a yellow-orange sky.  That contrasted with the purple rain clouds just created a beautiful scene.  I really wish I would have had my camera.  I was so awestruck, I said "good grief" aloud.  Then I thanked God.

I wish I had someone who I could have shared that with tonight personally.  But I don't, so I'm sharing it with you.

And now I'm going to go wash some dishes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home