7.16.2007

And lo, it was good

The weekend, that is.  It's been a while since I've had a solid-all-around-good-bordering-on-great weekend. 
 
Let's discuss some of the key elements of this weekend:
Chick-fil-a - The. Best. Chicken. Sandwich.
Live minor-league baseball - it was an ideal night to be in the stands and we had a great view of the field, plus we got free hats.
Working out - That's how I get my Saturday off to a great start.  After I've worked out, I'm ready to hit the farmer's market
Oatmeal Chocolate-Chip Cookies - from the afore-mentioned farmer's market.  Good stuff.
The Pizza Grille - mm mm mm good (the extra mm was b/c it was free).
Bruster's - Their Mint Chocolate Chip is delightful (and even more so when it's free)
Travel Planning - I always enjoy plotting my next adventure.
Steak - on the grill. 
Worship - some super-awesome-crazy worship with my peeps closed out my weekend on a high note.
These things were all key contributors to this successful weekend.  Thanks to all those who had a part in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home