11.24.2007

Post-Thursday Reflections

I think several weeks ago, I may have mentioned my failure to make some brownies from scratch. I again attempted brownies Thursday morning with the same regrettable results. But it appears we may have solved the problem.

I had been using flour from my roommate's flour bin. He did not know what kind of flour it was. It appears that the mystery flour was self-rising. And as any good baker knows, self-rising flour makes some pretty bad brownies (unless you like your brownies to be cake-like). So it appears the mystery has been solved.

I did well with my Thanksgiving dinner pacing. I took small amounts until desert. But even then, I was relatively good. And I have enought leftovers for at least two more meals (with two meals under my belt - so to speak).

Friday morning, I did my shopping online and caught a deal on some RAM and an SD card.

And I saw The Bee Movie. It was funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home