1.07.2008

Brusters is good People

So, one of the more popular ice cream joints in the greater Central Pennsylvania area is Bruster's. Conveinently enough, there is a location about ten minutes from my house. They have a website here. Friday afternoon, I swung by to pick up a scoop of Mint Chocolate Chip. Unfortunately, they did not have any. I settled for cinnamon ice cream, but I had an interesting conversation with the girl behind the counter. She said that she mixes up the flavors each day. She also said that you could request a certain flavor if you know you're going to be stopping by in the future.

So after I got home, I hit up the website and found the link to request a flavor. I shot them an email asking if I could have some Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream for Monday. About two hours later, I got a reply informing me that they would indeed have Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream available for me on Monday. Tonight, I swung by there (after the gym) and sure enough, my ice cream was there.



Kudos to my Bruster's for catering to my whims!! And they'll cater to your whims too! My next goal will be to see if they'll make a oatmeal cookie ice cream....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home