10.28.2008

Hello Friends

My friends, it's been a long time. I apologize for my lack of blogging over the past week. I try to have good blogging intentions, but they don't always get carried out to completion. So without further ado, some quick bullet points on what's caught my attention as of late:

1. The Redskins are 6-2. Hoo-rah!
2. I had the opportunity to go hiking at Cunningham Falls State Park several weeks ago. I hadn't been there in at least 15 years. It was good to come back and visit, despite the new boardwalk that they've built at the base of the falls.
3. Check out this blog by two girls visiting Rwanda. Pray for them.
4. The Messiah College Democrats are bringing Donald Miller to campus tomorrow evening. He is campaigning for his presidential candidate. This both suprises and disappoints me. Can anyone help me out with confirming whether or not any other politicians or notable supporters have campaigned on campus in the past?
5. I think I'm going to Whole Foods this weekend. And Trader Joe's.
6. I had an excellent breakfast get-together at Brother's on Sunday. The conversation was great, as was the breakfast. I had the baked oatmeal, blueberry pancakes and home-fries.
7. Home-fries are one of my favorite foods. Three cheers for the potato!
8. Next week I'm going to Mississippi for the first time.
9. FLSA is a hard thing. Who can understand it?
10. I'm currently reading the the book of Esther. I'm still not reading the Bible enough.
11. Chris Tomlin is coming to the Giant Center in January. I'm excited.

Labels:

1 Comments:

On 28.10.08, Anonymous Anonymous declared...

Both the MC Democrats and MC Republicans have had events on campus that featured members from campaigns. Personally, I feel that the MC Republicans have not been as active as the MC Democrats. They have a lot of members but haven't had as many events. Hope that answers your question.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home