9.19.2008

Everbody Scrabulous!

"Do you like to play scrabble? Sure, we all do." These words were not-quite spoken by Sally Struthers on commercials years ago. But in order for me to make it relevant to my post, I had to change the words. Moving along....

Scrabulous is a Scrabble-like game that involves using tiles to create words, score points and beat your opponent(s) with the power of words. Some of you may know this game from that very popular website, Facebook. The best part of it (from a subjective angle), is that you can play it online, with people all around this great big globe of ours (provided of course, that they have interest access).

If you're interested, head over to the Scrabulous website and register. Once you've registered, add me as a buddy (screenname: stevorama) and shoot me a message to let me know you've registered. We'll play a game or two. It'll be good times.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home