9.18.2008

What I've been reading....

I've been reading through Proverbs over the past few weeks. I'm
amazed by the clear distinctions Solomon makes between wise and
foolish people. I think it would be cool if somebody took all the
"wise" portions of passages and grouped them all together, and then
did the same thing for the "foolish" sections. Or maybe somebody has
already done that. If you know where I can find that, let me know!

In other news, I don't spend nearly enough time in the Word. I've
been convicted about how much time I spend studying for class,
compared to how much time reading the Word. I figured that for every
page I've read in my Bible, I've read 17 pages in a textbook. And I
know I can't compare the two (I think that Bible is a much slower and
deliberate read), but still...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home