9.17.2008

Your iPod

I'm in the market for a larger iPod, and I was wondering if I could
have yours.

I don't want to take your only iPod mind you, but if you're
considering upgrading or just getting the new generation version of
what you already have, I'd like to take it off of your hands.

I'm currently the owner of a first generation iPod shuffle (i.e. the
stick of gum) that has about 1G of memory. This has served me quite
well for almost three years now. But I've started using my shuffle
more frequently. And I have to admit that it's become a little
laborious to be switching music out two to three times a week. And
because I'm using it more frequently, I would like the freedom that
comes with a screen so that I can select albums that I want to listen
to, in the order I want to listen to them in, without having to
fast-forward through 30 tracks to get there.

I would even be willing to provide some sort of compensation. If
you're interested, drop me a line or give me a call. All offers
considered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home