8.26.2009

Yahoo

Hey everybody! It's been a little while. I've been busy. Growing my beard.

It's true. While on vacation, I took the opportunity to grow a little facial hair. We'll see how long it lasts. At least until this weekend.

I ran eight miles on Saturday. I took so long that my folks got concerned. I'm running nine miles this Saturday. I'm looking forward to it. Seriously.

While I'm talking about running, I thought it would be fun to try to raise some money for Forgotten Voices. My nieces participated in a jogathon last year, where they got sponsors to sponsor them as they ran laps around the parking lot. I thought I could do that too. So here's the deal, go here and donate a couple of dollars to this cause. They're showing love to children in Africa, many of them who don't have parents of their own to love on them. I'll do my part and run my half-marathon next month. Deal?

Labels:

2 Comments:

On 28.8.09, Blogger Annie declared...

Pictures of you with a beard?

I like the jogathon idea and the way you creatively raise money for Forgotten Voices.

 
On 30.8.09, Blogger stephen declared...

Thanks.

And no chance of seeing the beard on the blog. But maybe on the CW site.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home