12.12.2010

Tis the Season

So as always, about a million different things have been running through my head over the past couple of months. None of which I bothered to type so that all the internet could see.

This is the first year that I've come up against Christmas resistance in my office. I've discovered several people in my office who just do not like Christmas. To the extent that they're not interested in playing any reindeer games.

I've been kind of puzzled about what my cause a person to get all Scrooge-like at this time of year. I wonder perhaps if it was something traumatic, like the death of a family member. Or maybe it was something else. Regardless, it requires a different tact when approaching someone. I obviously won't be giving them a Christmas card, but can I do something else? If so, what?

Any of you have any dealings with "Office Scrooges?" Any thoughts?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home