5.13.2012

men marrying men? that's crazy liz lemon!

I had been trying to decide whether or not I wanted to post about this topic and I had decided not to. Until I was reading my local paper today. The following is a quote taken from today's edition of my local paper. The author is a lawyer and a member of a local Episcopal church. The general theme of the article dealt with Franklin Graham's statement earlier this week. Leading up this quote, the author has discussed his interpretation of Jesus' teachings.
"I am uncertain as to how Jesus might view gay marriage; but what conclusion do I draw from all this circumstantial evidence? What do I think Jesus would have done, if two of the disciples, say John and Thomas, had come to Him, told Him that they were gay and asked for for his blessing on their relationship? The conclusion I draw is that He would have blessed them and would have walked them through the difficult days that would undoubtedly lie ahead."
Am I alone in thinking that my Jesus would lovingly show them the sin in their lives? And then tell them to go and sin no more?

1 Comments:

On 23.5.12, Blogger Arte Silvana Cerrato My Art World declared...

Loving someone is not a sin, the problem is that couples are meant to have families , procreations is the underlyining function of a couple.
It's the point of human creations...the same sex can not create human beings therefore for God
their not doing ...what he aimed for. a couple for God is a man and a woman joining in a Wholy Matrimony for the purpose of creating other human beings.
But God doesn't say that loving someone is a sin. I think this new marriages between the same sex
their not even glanced at by God.
Becouse for him they don't serve his purpose...get it....
loving someone again is not a sin
but HUMANITY CAN ONLY BE CREATED BY THE UNITY OF A MAN TO A WOMAN THROUGH SEX. God has created us this way....so we have to for the continuation of this world continue to have babies....it's not hard to understand....got it...bye Silvana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home