10.15.2004

Freitag

It was back to work for me today. There's something that is comfortably familiar about being back in the office. Sitting in the same chair, using the same stapler, talking on the same phone. I'm not quite sure, but that may qualify as disturbing. Hmmmm...

This weekend is homecoming at my alma mater. I don't think I'll be participating. For those who have been keeping track, that's no real suprise. Seeing as how I'm usually on campus three times a week, I get over there a lot. And the people that I would really want to see, I already see outside of homecoming. I think of homecoming as more of a time to visit people that you vaguely new. And also to see who's married, and who's not. But I have no interest in that.

I have a new Narnia website to report. The One Lion.Net website premiered just about a week ago. Yay for C.S. Lewis.

Did you know that today was National White Cane Day? It's designated to draw attention to blind folks and the struggles they face just performing normal daily functions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home