1.16.2005

I'm a wild, and crazy guy

What does a wild and crazy guy like me do over the weekend? I'll tell you, in one paragraph. Friday night, went to the Pennsylvania Farm Show with some friends. Saturday morning, became a member of the "Fighting Fairies," and participated in a dodgeball tournament on said team. Saturday afternoon, watched some football. Did nothing Saturday night. Sunday watched some more footballl and lunch at my parents'. Oh, and I did a lot of thinkin'.

Unfortunately, my boy Peyton had no luck with the Patriots on Sunday. The Patriots had the better record, and the Patriots won. The Colts could have won, but that required them catching passes, which they chose not too. So now it's the Pats and the Steelers. I'll still stay with my original picks from several weeks ago. Steelers over the Pats, and Falcons over the Eagles.

Anybody want to go see a presidential inauguration? I have some golden tickets. I'm serious, they're golden. And they're real cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home