1.11.2005

I like sleep.

I was thinking while I was praying on my way in to work this morning. And I was thinking that I am very blessed to have Christian parents. I know other people who aren't so fortunate, and I pray for them. But I feel superbly (is that a word?) blessed.

Here's an interesting article about new ways people are doing funerals. I like the brown package idea the best.

And in "He's got a lot of nerve" news, Ed Rendell has given himself a raise in 2005 of roughly $11,000. Last year he made around $144,000, and this year he'll be making $155,000. Nice, eh? Plus I'm sure he gets something for sittin' around in Philly and talking about the Eagles every Sunday.

Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow is showing this weekend at Messiah.

And it looks like you snow-lovers may get some measurable snow next week...

This is a big rock that doesn't belong on the road.

And finally, an interesting little article by Neil Cavuto on the Fox News website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home