1.06.2005

Ewww..

Have you seen the 2005 Jetta? It looks very un-VW like. Now it looks very similiar to a Saturn Ion. Look for yourself.

Anybody see Alias last night? That Arvin Sloane keeps popping up in the most unexpected places...

And as the football playoffs start this weekend, I wanted to get my picks in. I'm pickin' Atlanta and Philly in the NFC Championship game, and Indy and Pittsburgh in the AFC game. The Eagles will again not make it to the Super Bowl and while I would like to see my man Peyton in the Super Bowl, I don't think they put up points against the Steelers defense. So that would put the Falcons and the Steelers in the Super Bowl. Defense wins games, and offense sells tickets, so I'm pickin' the Steelers 24-10. But the Redskins are going all the way next year!!!

And finally, I can't decide whether this is more ridiculous or sad. The mayor of San Francisco and his wife are getting a divorce. You can read about it here. Their joint statement makes for pretty sorry reading. I'm so sorry that their marriage got in the way of their careers. Maybe they should have thought of that BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home