2.02.2005

The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind

Here is your Sammy Sosa quote of the day:
"It's a great place for me to come here and win the crowd like I'm going to do and be happy again," Sosa told The Sun last night. "I like the situation in Baltimore. They have a great ballpark. I think I'll be perfect here."

That Sammy...

Did my taxes last night. For my single friends out there, do any of you itemize your deductions as opposed to taking the $4850? Maybe if I tithed like 25%... For the second year in the row, I owe money to West Shore, the state and I are even, and Uncle Sam owes me money. And I telefiled with the state this year and was excited to find out that I didn't have to mail W-2's with the telefile. I don't know how long this has been the case, but I wasn't able to telefile last year because of my address change. And hopefully, I won't be able to telefile next year either.....

And for those of you who had been praying for Aunt Julie, she got a job offer yesterday. Three cheers for God! Hip-hip hooray! Hip-hip hooray! Hip-hip hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home