2.17.2005

Lunchtime musings

This is for my favorite cross-country runnin' friend.

I may or may not have remarked in the past on the fact that my job is not exactly mentally stimulating or challenging. If I didn't, well....it is. It's the nature of my area of work, unfortunately. But I've gotten an idea. I want to try and stay mentally sharp. Several years back I got a chess board to play chess, but nobody knew how to play chess. So I may have played once. And then I decided, that I can't depend on other people to mentally challenge me. So I've now decided that I am going to start working on brain teasers and word puzzles and mental games like that. I think this will be the first title. Neat lookin' book, eh?

If you missed The Passion of the Christ the first time around, never fear. The Passion:Recut is due in theatres next month. Apparently the movie has been "re-imaged" and a lot of the violence has been removed. I think they may be shooting for a PG-13 or PG rating this time around. I think Hollywood may be in for a suprise....again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home