2.18.2005

Tweet, Tweet

Red Robin is apparently looking to spice up their menu. I got a survey from them this morning and they wanted my opinion on a variety of asian and mexican-influenced dishes. I told them they were a burger joint, and that they should stick with burgers.

In other restaurant news, it looks like the new Macaroni Grill in Harrisburg will finally open in April.

In music news, Bill Mallonee of Vigilantes of Love will be playing at Messiah on 03/02/05.

Kudos to the Messiah College men's basketball team who earned their first trip to the MAC playoffs in a very long time with a win over Moravian last night.

Breakfast this morning in Lottie was delightful. For a nickel under $5.00 it was a great bargain. I had a bowl of Cracklin Oat Bran, sausage, frenchtoast sticks, scrambled eggs, and some apple coffee cake. Good, good stuff. And at 7:00 AM, I had no trouble finding a table.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home