3.07.2005

C'mon Spring!

It's 10:30 at night and my window is open, as well as the back screen door. It is sixty degrees out!! I am so excited that Spring is on the way. I have a bit of winterlike weather to soldier through, but it will be worth it.

I got a call tonight from my boy Isaac. He's out in Vegas for work. I seriously gave thought to flying out and hanging out with him for an evening. Unfortunately, my flight would arrive in Vegas at 9:00 and I would have to catch the red-eye back east just two hours later. I can't afford to take more than a few hours off of work, which is why I can only do the quick turnaround. But that would have been so sweet. He was describing what he saw out his window. He could see the Bellagio and the Luxor from where he was at. One of these days (hopefully in October), I'll make it to Vegas.

Only two more months until Hersheypark opens!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home