3.29.2005

When is a pyramid not a pyramid.

Why when it's a circle of course. I listened to the webcast. You can too. Go to the Dussault Dream Team website. Click on the webcast link and select options two or three. Your ID is "dci team" and your password is "dussault" (it's the french version of "assault"). This isn't for me. It's a pyramid-like program where you buy the goods, then you get others to buy the goods, and then they get others to buy the goods, and so on. You get a rebate on what you purchase, and a piece of the pie from the rest of the "associates" in your circle. Not my cup-of-tea, thank you very much.

I'm still waiting for an enticing business opportunity like a Popeyes franchise on the west shore to come up. Heck, I've even thought about hosting a Pampered Chef party. Seriously. I think there are lots of single guys who like to cook and would buy that stuff. And definitely ladies too. But it just hasn't happened yet.

So I'll be sharing with my proposed "mentor" my decision this evening. And inviting him to come play soccer on Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home