4.15.2005

6:30pm and all's not well.

Oh yeah. Vacation is great....until you come back. So at 4:15, I had one more ad to run before I could go home. I still have one more ad to run before I can go home. For some reason, I tried to place an ad with the one newspaper who didn't know we filed for bankruptcy, and as such, had an outstanding balance on our account which was pre-petition. So I had to fax some documentation to them to try and get them to clean the account up. So I'm waiting......and blogging.

Ever have those times where you feel like not being nice but you just can't bring yourself to be not-nice? Sometimes I feel like I really want to stick it to somebody, but I can't bring myself to do it. Just because I think their behavior or actions deserve it, doesn't make it justice. And I'm very thankful that 95% of the time, the Holy Spirit holds me back.

And now it's 6:45 and I don't think this ad is going to run. So I've spent an extra two hours and change here, waiting for an ad that probably won't run. Lovely....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home