4.11.2005

Your password will expire in...two days.

I can understand the need for tight security when dealing with data, but why oh why, do I have change my voicemail password every 60 days? It just doesn't make sense.

Link of the day. Also known as "Messiah College's Attempt to Rationalize Why We Bring Bob Dylan, The Counting Crowes and Wilco to Campus." I have no other comments at this time on this topic.

I have developed a new philosophy on DVD purchases. You see, I simply do not have the money to purchase all the DVD's that I would like to purchase. And so I thought that perhaps if I developed some sort of philosophy, then that would help me stick to my guns and not buy the latest and greatest flicks. So I've decided that the only DVD's that I would be purchasing will be Disney/Pixar animated movies, as well as movies that I deem to be "classic." A "classic" could be something old like The Greatest Story Ever Told, or something more modern like Wargames or Gladiator. So there's a little leeway there with said classics, but it's not going to allow me to purchase silly stuff like Starship Troopers 3. That being said, the following movies are now available for purchase:
The Simpsons Season 1
The Simpsons Season 2
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon - TAKEN
The Monkees (pilot episode)
Chicken Run
13 Going on 30 - TAKEN
Down with Love


I'm asking $15 for the two box sets, and $6 for any of the others.

And thank you to all the participants in the second stop on my International Dining Tour. I appreciate your time. You all are good peoples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home