4.06.2005

One more month

Till what, you ask? Why till Hersheypark opens it's gates for the season. I enjoy being able to head out to the park whenever I feel like and do whatever I want. Having a season pass is a wonderful thing.

Practice has begun for the next performance of "The Bobbleheads." If you've forgotten, we're playing at the Harbour Coffeehouse on Saturday night April 16th at 7:30pm. We got some good stuff lined to play this time around. I was hoping to be able to buy my own drum before this gig, but that money has gone elsewhere. Perhaps before the the following next gig, whenever that is.

I applied for a position at Messiah College. I didn't even get considered for the position because, well let me just quote directly:
Thank you for your interest in Messiah College. At this time we are no longer taking applications for this position as the department is very far along in their search. Good luck in your job search.

All good and well. Just please do me the simple favor of pulling the ad from the website so that you don't get additional applications from folks whom you're going to deny without consideration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home