4.05.2005

Iron sharpens iron

There's a Christian guy out in the Lebanon area who works with iron and does a lot of cool stuff (mostly crosses). You might have seen his work at Christian Pub. Anywho, I found out that he's gotta web page. See it here.

I've been pretty psyched as of late because the past two nights I've gotten a solid seven hours of sleep. I'm thankful for that. Sleeping is awesome. I'm glad God decided when he created us that we needed to sleep. He's smart. I wish my boss would understand how important sleep is to me.

A reminder for those in the area, that Charlie Hall is going to be at CLA this Friday evening. It should be a good show.

Last night Carolina beat Illinois for the NCAA Championship. I was really hoping Illinois would win. While I do like the Tarheels and respect their storied history, I was pulling for the Illini this year. Didn't happen. But they played well. I'm not going to wax philosophical about the game, but I did want everyone to notice that Bruce Weber of Illinois had an orange jacket on with his shirt and tie, and Roy Williams of Kansas had a light blue (shoulda been Carolina blue) jacket on with his shirt and tie. That was cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home