4.01.2005

What's doin' with tha local yokels.

I thought I would list some church websites here that I visit on a weekly, bi-weekly, or every once in a while basis. I like to see what's going on in local congregations, and some folks are good enough to put their weekly announcements on their website. And while not all of it's timely, at least they're putting stuff up. Which is more than I can say right now for West Shore. I don't know where our site went.

Christian Life Assembly
Camp Hill United Methodist
Mechanicsburg Brethren in Christ
Grantham Brethren in Christ

Thanks to my mum, I'll be going to the Steven Curtis Chapman concert tonight in Hershey. I'm mostly excited to be seeing Chris Tomlin. I like SCC, but I'm not so much looking forward to seeing Casting Crowns. Oh well, I'll be in a suite, so it shouldn't be too bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home