3.30.2005

Bzzz Bzzz, Chop Chop

My beautiful tresses have been cut. For all the drama that I've relayed through my entries, you'd think that I was getting buzzed. But that's not the case. To the untrained eye, you might not even notice any difference. I arrived at the stylist's salon and introduced myself. She had some thoughts about what we could do and then we started thumbing through an issue of People Magazine (the Oscar review issue). She said "we could do your hair like Ashton's." I said no. We continued perusing the photos and talking and then we decided on a plan. Short and tight on the side and in back, short up top, but we didn't take it so short that you could plainly see the top of "widow's peak." She cut it like she cuts her nephew's hair, and he has a similar peak to mine. So it's short, but I don't think dramatically short. So there you go. Next time you see me, be sure to say something nice, otherwise I may develop a complex.

And if you're looking for a good cut, I would recommend her.

Today I spoke with the dude with the business opportunity to let him know that it wasn't the right opportunity for me. He was very nice and polite in accepting my rejection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home