4.03.2005

Jane, stop this crazy thing!!!

Yesterday, I experienced the worst flight EVER. I was on my way back to Harrisburg from Pittsburgh yesterday afternoon. US Airways flies prop planes between MDT and PIT, as well as MDT and PHL. But that's another story from another day. Well, it was raining yesterday, which made some crappy atmospheric conditions. Up and down, side to side, for forty-five minutes. People were vomiting on the flight. We actually had an ambulance waiting for us on the tarmac when we arrived. It was brutal. I closed my eyes for most of the trip. And I'll probably be taking two more trips before the end of the month. I'm praying for better weather.

My friend Jim posted some neat pictures from a camping trip to Death Valley last week. Take a peek at them here.

Sorry for some of the mediocre posts as of late. Haven't been thinking too clearly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home