4.07.2005

A first for me.

I plunged a sink this morning. Not just any sink. The kitchen sink in the big break room. So take my advice, and don't put anything in the kitchen sink in the big break room. Cause I used the plunger from the bathroom. All together now.. "Ewwwww!" I used to wash my oatmeal bowl in that sink...

I started reading a book over the weekend. I wish I could tell you the name of the book, but I can't. You see, I left it in the seatback in front of me on "the worst flight ever" on Saturday. I can tell you it was a leadership/business type of book that used Biblical applications. And one of the chapters I got to read was about creating a mission statement. Now I can't tell you how many times I have actually created a mission statement, but I know it's been at least three. So my goal this time around, is to actually creating a lasting statement that I stick to and use as what I'll call a "life principle." So we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home