4.14.2005

Oh, a little bit of this, and some of that..

Okay. First. I'm tired. Probably more tired than I've been in a while. And I'm experiencing something I don't normally encounter: Irritability. Simple stuff that I don't normally give a second thought to, came across as annoying this evening. I don't think I particularly enjoy being irritable. Actually, I think it sucks. Cuz I probably showed annoyance in my body language, and I don't want to do that to people. So if anyone was getting an "irritable vibe" from me, sorry.

This week I tried something new. Up until Tuesday, I had purchased something at Starbucks once. I think that was January of 2000, in Philadelphia. I visited Starbucks on Thursday and I purchased this. I had read some stuff about it in a trade journal, and seeing as I like hot chocolate, it was a good match. This is good stuff. If you like hot chocolate, or even chocolate, you should try this. It's euro-expensive (I paid $2.99 for that cup in the picture), but it's good.

I saw Ginny Owens play on Tuesday night. Two observations. 1) Not every blind person can play the piano well. Ginny can. And she sings. 2) I feel bad for blind people. But I don't think I should. She hasn't seen a flower or a blue sky in years. She hasn't seen a sunset. But she's not worse off for it. God has really blessed her with skillz and a great stage presence. And he's provided for her. And that's cool.

Tomorrow (or today, depending on when you read this) is lining up to be a crappy day. But I'll get through it. And ya know why? Cause God will get me through it.

Mad shouts to my man who is leaving the big high-rise world of Baltimore for the small village of Dillsburg. I salute you sir.

I think I may go see Sahara this weekend. I'd like to see Downfall, but I don't have a free movie coupon for that theatre.

Hersheypark opens in like three weeks. Wheee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home