6.25.2005

It's hot in here.

First, an open letter
Dear Colonel,

This past Friday evening, I decided that after my normal visit to my neighborhood Wal-Mart, I would stop by your Mechanicsburg KFC location to try some of those brand-new spicy buffalo popcorn chickens. Imagine my suprise when I pulled up at your restaurant at 9:05 pm, only to find that you were closed. At 9:00 pm on a Friday night. This made me sad. I normally only visit a KFC once a year (roughly). You may have lost my business for 2005. Please consider staying open later. Otherwise I might have to take my lucrative fried-chicken dollars to Popeye's.

Your Friend,
Me


Those of you following the entertainment biz, may have heard that a certain Oprah Winfrey was denied entry to a store in Paris. Word on the street is that they didn't let her in because she was black and that they had been having problems with North Africans. I heard that she was refused entry because she tried to enter the store after-hours. Apparently, Parisians don't cater to all celebrities. At least Tom Cruise called ahead to the Eiffel Tower to get a private tour...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home