7.07.2005

Gettin' snippy with it...

I've been doing some thinking about that London bombing. I have a hunch. Tony Blair said London was picked because of the G-8 summit and GB's involvement there. I disagree. I believe that it was London because they were selected to host the Olympics. But wait a tic you say, what if they had chosen another city? That city would have been bombed. Now I know what you're thinking. Yes, that means these "terrorists" were prepared and ready to bomb any of the cities that were selected to host the Olympics. So all of their people were already on the ground in New York, London, Paris, Moscow (waste of manpower) and I think Seville or Madrid was the other city in contention. Scary thought, huh?

Now my hunch is just that, a hunch. But it makes ya think.

Going to lunch today, I got mad at a man trying to cross the street without a crosswalk or a traffic light. What's worse was that he had some sort of injury that required him to walk with a cane. What's even worse then that is the fact that I myself have crossed the street without the assistance of a light or crosswalk. Many times. And I bet somebody got mad at me...

2 Comments:

On 7.7.05, Blogger matt declared...

Are you SERIOUS in your hypothesis?!? That's crazy.

 
On 8.7.05, Blogger Nathan Hackman declared...

If the terrorists had people on the ground for an attack in New York, Paris, and London why wouldn't they attack all three? It would be the ultimate smack in the face to both American and French policy towards terrorism. It would have said "It doesn't matter what you do. We can get you." I think that the attack was specifically planned for the G8 summit. An attack near the summit would have been impossible due to the security in the area. London was the best they could do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home