8.23.2005

A Recomendation

On the Pennsylvania Turnpike, you may notice some new restaurant signs on the many travel plazas along the way. And maybe they're not that new, but they're new to me. One of the new signs advertises Pizzaria Uno. I saw it today and I was psyched. I like their pizza and I was looking forward to buying some. We stopped at the plaza and went in. My first clue that things weren't right, was the fact that a Cinnabon eatery was selling the pizza. And Nathan's hot dogs and Hershey's ice cream. My second clue was the fact that the pizza tasted horrible. I got home and had some leftover Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and that tasted better than my pizza did. So be warned. Pizzaria Uno pizza on the turnpike isn't what you think it is. Or maybe you're more astute then I am and already figured that out.

What's the deal with Pat Robertson? If you haven't heard, click here to read the latest. A while back, one of my esteemed acquaintences commented about what Christians do and how it harms our reputation. This is a prime example. I don't believe that Mr. Robertson has the right to suggest that a foreign diplomat be assasinated. What is that all about? And more importantly, how is that obeying God's command to "Love thy neighbor as theyself?" Crazy.

Speaking of love, a note about my prior entry. I don't say it enough. A lot of times I don't even say it all. Never been all that hot at expressing affection, whether it be in words or hugs or whatever. But I'm trying to work on it. So I thought I would just make a general proclamation. Start the ball rolling that way. So please, feel the love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home