11.30.2005

Guess who's back, back again.

This is a very interesting idea. I wonder who they're using as their service provider.

So I interviewed at Target last night. Good times. I got to see the Target break room. Exciting, no? The most noteworthy aspect of the breakroom was that offered free flavor syrups (cherry and vanilla) for your favorite sodas. I interviewed with one of the team leaders for approx 25 minutes. It went very well. It was a little different for me because I found myself being very confident, and expressing that confidence in my words. I usually feel confident, but don't necessarily express it. Here's an example. My interviewer asked me "Why should we hire you?" My answer:
Just like the name Target is associated with quality, the name S****** M********* is associated with quality.
Yikes! That's very not like me to say, but I said it nonetheless. Perhaps there was less pressure because this was a part-time job and I had no expectations that I had to try to live up to. I don't know. But the interview went well. They wanted to have someone else interview me (they call it stacked interviewing), but no one was available. Which was just as well, because I had an appointment with my financial guy in 20 minutes. So I'm going back next week for the second interview.

Here's a link to the trailer for M. Night Shaymelamemalas new movie. Pride and Prejudice review coming later on today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home