11.26.2005

You better watch out!

How was your Thanksgiving? I had a great day. Who knew that the Cracker Barrel was open Thanksgiving Day? So not only did I have a great dinner, but I had a great breakfast as well. Good times with the fam. If you haven't read it, be sure to check out Ellie's post from Wednesday. Good words to remember.

I have an interview with Target on Tuesday. It all happened so suddenly. I went in earlier today to fill out an application at their employment kiosk. The application was a beast that took me about 30 minutes to fill out. Check out some of the questions they had on the application:
Q: I believe my parents are quite proud of my accomplishments.
a) Yes
b) Not Sure
c) No

Q: Compared to other people I know, I daydream:
a) More than them
b) About the same as them
c) Less than them

Q: My close friends tell me I am:
a) Careful and serious-minded
b) Not Sure/In-between
c) Carefree and happy-go-lucky
My favorite questions involved the percentages:
Q: I believe that ___% of the US population cheats on their tax returns.
a) 10% or less
b) 11 - 25%
c) 26 - 40%
d) 50% or greater

Q: What is the percentage of politicians you think are honest?
**I don't remember all the options, but I chose 75-89%
After I had filled out the application, the screen told me to pick up the phone. I picked up the phone (not suprisingly, it was red) and they asked me to come back to the office to sign my application and schedule an appointment. Just like that, I had an interview. So I'll let you know how that goes.

And a big fat "Congratulations" to the Messiah College women's soccer team, who captured their first national championship this afternoon.

Oh, and the men won too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home